Why companies prefer Veda Solutions for Corporate Trainings
Through all these years serving over 20 corporate clients and conducting over 35 training programs there are specifically some reasons which make a company prefer us, they are:
- Word of mouth reference from scores of working professionals who have attended our courses
- Fully customizable content as per the client’s requirements
- High success rate at meeting set training objectives
- Ability to deliver advanced trainings on core topics to senior engineers
- High expertise in conducting readiness training to fresh recruits
- Profoundness of content coverage during the training
- The sheer experience of our trainers in handling corporate trainings over the last 10 years
- Our exclusivity of courses on Embedded Linux, Linux Drivers and system software related areas
- Post training technical support and many more..
For further information please call 9885808505 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Corporate Training Feeback
Post Training Interview with Clients
Read how One Convergence Pvt. Ltd. benefitted from Veda Solutions’ customized training to their newly recruited engineers. Includes the direct transcript of the interview… More Feedback
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
- FAQ on Corporate Training
- Why companies prefer Veda Solutions for conducting corporate trainings
- Tips to successfully conduct a corporate training
- Trainer's Profile