Tips to successfully conduct a corporate training
In order to successfully conduct a corporate training we strictly recommend these following tips. These tips are based on the vast corporate training experience of ours. If you are planning to conduct a corporate training for your resources then you please go through these tips before venturing out
- Clearly define the training objectives and need for conducting a training, and convey the same to the trainer
- Finalize the course contents and convey the same to the participants so that they are better prepared
- Ensure that the right kind of participants attend the trainings. Encouraging casual participation may lead to unhealthy training environment and unnecessary deviations
- Provide the right kind of training infrastructure when conducting onsite trainings
- Anticipate changes to the course duration, as the initial approximates may vary when the actual training pace is gauged and maintained
- Ensure that the participants attend the training sessions without fail as per the schedules
- Take proper feedback from the participants and ensure that the training objectives are met
- Ask for post training support
For any further details please contact us at 9885808505 or email us at email@example.com
Corporate Training Feedback
Post Training Interview with Clients
Read how One Convergence Pvt. Ltd. benefitted from Veda Solutions’ customized training to their newly recruited engineers. Includes the direct transcript of the interview… More Feedback
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
- FAQ on Corporate Training
- Why companies prefer Veda Solutions for conducting corporate trainings
- Tips to successfully conduct a corporate training
- Trainer's Profile