So Many Training Modes, Why ?
The need to offer various training modes arose because of the distinct needs of our participants. This is primarily based of two attributes, one: the work schedules and time preferences and two: the experience of the participants. Training modes enables easy and comfortable learning to most kind of learners. Know ‘what is your learning pattern’ now. Our training modes include:
Choose a regular course if you are:
- A working professional/anyone looking to upgrade your skills
- If you can only spare couple of hours per day for learning
- Highly informative training sessions
- Access the lab whenever you are free
- Early morning or late evening timings only (e.g. 7:15 to 8:45 (am/pm))
- Easy for working professionals to balance training and work
Example of a regular courseLinux Driver and Embedded Developer (1.5 hrs. per day, 3 months)
Note: Must have the needed course pre-requisite skills
Choose a weekend workshop if you are
- A working professional/anyone looking to upgrade your skills in a specific domain
- Looking for weekend trainings only
- Highly informative full day training sessions on specific domains
- Conducted only on weekends (7 hrs. a day) Quick course completion
- Quick mastery over a specific domain
Example of a weekend workshop: Embedded Linux Platform Developer (4 weekends)
Note: Must have strong course pre-requisite skills
Choose a fulltime training if you are:
- A fresh engineer or computer graduate
- Anyone who wants to do a course from the scratch
- Anyone who can spend at least 5 to 6 hrs. per day with us
- Personalized fulltime mentoring course
- Task based learning for effective understanding
- Integrated classroom and lab sessions Designed based on corporate training structure
- 100% placement assistance
Example of a fulltime courseEmbedded Linux, Drivers and Android System Developer (4 months)
Note: Only basic course pre-requisite skills needed
Choose an online training if you are:
- An outstation participant, cannot stay in Hyderabad for the entire course duration
- Cannot make it daily to the classroom
- May frequently miss classes due to your busy work schedule
- Listen to the sessions from anywhere, anytime
- Multiple times access of videos possible
- Learn at your own pace and time
- Email support throughout and after the course
Hope this information has helped you in choosing the best training program for your specific requirement. If you need any further expert suggestions please do call us at 09885808505 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
- FAQ on Online Payments
- Why to enroll for our training course when so much material is available on the web?
- Why choose Veda Solutions?
- So many training modes, why?
- I see only Linux based courses offered here, why?
- Identify your learning pattern now?
- How to get the best of our training courses
- I'm a fresher which course shall I choose?
- I'm a working professional which course would suit my precise requirements?
- Who should ideally choose Embedded/System Software as their careers?