Project Based Learning
- This program is specially designed for students who are good with the theoretic aspects of system programming, kernel programming, Linux device drivers or Embedded Linux. The primary objective is to give students practical exposure to real project development processes and issues and make them work ready
Who should enroll?
- Students from Veda Solutions who completed Linux Driver and Embedded Developer course
- Anyone with good knowledge on Linux Kernel, Drivers or Embedded Linux
Projects Offered on:
- Embedded Products based on Embedded Linux platform
- Mobile Platform Engineering (based on Tizen and Android Platforms)
- Embedded Linux Application Development
- Real-time Systems Engineering (based on Linux platform)
- Generic Linux systems
- Gain practical insights into the whole development process
- Boost your profile with real projects
- Gain deeper knowledge into specific domains
- Participants will be processed for job interviews through our placement cell
- Project training and development process will be for 4 weeks. This may vary based on the project chosen
- For admissions and more information contact us by email: email@example.com
- >> Classroom
Course Name :Embedded Linux Product Engg.
Next batch schedule :Start Anytime
Class Timing :Between 9am to 7pm
Course Duration :1 month
Course Fee :Rs.11,000/- — For Veda Alumni Rs.7,000/-
- >> Audio/Video
Course Name :Embedded Linux Project Engg.
Next batch starts :Not Available
Class Timing :Not Available
Course Duration :Not Available
Course Fee :Not Available
- >> Online
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "