Embedded Linux & Device Drivers
Simplifying Linux drivers & hands-on embedded Linux on custom boards
- Simplifies Linux device drivers concepts and helps participants gain clear insights into getting started with writing device drivers. Covers key aspects like Char drivers, Memory, Driver model, Interrupts, PCI, USB etc.
- Hands-on training on Embedded Linux and Embedded Drivers. The program will be delivered on customized hardware platform. Covers U-Boot, Yocto, Porting, Embedded drivers etc.
Regular mode: 3 months
- C programming knowledge
- Linux programming knowledge
- Ideal for participants who completed Linux Programming Essentials course
- Linux programmers looking to get started with Embedded Linux, Linux kernel space and device driver development
I wish to attend demo sessions. Please notify me
Part 1 - Linux Device Drivers
Part 2 - Embedded Linux
Read more feedback
Being recently graduated from engineering and being curious about electronics, it’s quite confusing which way to go next. One of the best decision I took was joining Tech Veda.
It has equipped me with new skills, most important one was relying on my thought process. I believe this kind of teaching has to be implemented everywhere. I wanna thank Raghu Sir and Tech Veda team for showing me a way to grow in my career. I can assure Tech Veda as best place for passionate programmers to learn Linux kernel fundamentalsMoses Loschnig
The training with Raghu was a wonderful experience for me. I had some experience with Linux and kernel which I gathered from books, reference documents and experiments. But I was especially impressed by the way Raghu taught the complex thing in a simplified and detailed manner. He not only covered all the topic with example but enabled us view each topic in various angles, which was tremendous.
I thank him a lot for sharing his knowledge with honestyAjay
Raghu is one of the best minds when it comes to corporate training. His ability to go deep and wide to the queries/doubts with lucid answers is a boon to his clients/students.
He is also not tied to any specific topic like other consultants do, just throw a question at him and rest assured you will get the right direction to go forward. His enthusiasm has inspired me and I rate Raghu as one of the perfect trainer on Linux Kernel/Embedded.Sujeet Jog