Embedded Linux & Driver Developer
Simplifying Linux drivers & hands-on embedded Linux on custom boards
- Simplifies Linux device drivers concepts and helps participants gain clear insights into getting started with writing device drivers. Covers key aspects like Driver architecture, Char drivers, Memory and Interrupts
- Hands-on training on Embedded Linux and Embedded Drivers. The program will be delivered on customized hardware platform. Covers U-Boot, Yocto, Porting, Embedded drivers etc.
Regular mode: 3 months
- C programming knowledge
- Linux programming knowledge
- Ideal for participants who completed Linux Programming Essentials course
- Linux programmers looking to get started with Embedded Linux, Linux kernel space and device driver development
I wish to attend demo sessions. Please notify me
Part 1 - Linux Device Drivers
Part 2 - Embedded Linux
Read more feedback
Being recently graduated from engineering and being curious about electronics, it’s quite confusing which way to go next. One of the best decision I took was joining Tech Veda.
It has equipped me with new skills, most important one was relying on my thought process. I believe this kind of teaching has to be implemented everywhere. I wanna thank Raghu Sir and Tech Veda team for showing me a way to grow in my career. I can assure Tech Veda as best place for passionate programmers to learn Linux kernel fundamentalsMoses Loschnig
The training with Raghu was a wonderful experience for me. I had some experience with Linux and kernel which I gathered from books, reference documents and experiments. But I was especially impressed by the way Raghu taught the complex thing in a simplified and detailed manner. He not only covered all the topic with example but enabled us view each topic in various angles, which was tremendous.
I thank him a lot for sharing his knowledge with honestyAjay
Raghu is one of the best minds when it comes to corporate training. His ability to go deep and wide to the queries/doubts with lucid answers is a boon to his clients/students.
He is also not tied to any specific topic like other consultants do, just throw a question at him and rest assured you will get the right direction to go forward. His enthusiasm has inspired me and I rate Raghu as one of the perfect trainer on Linux Kernel/Embedded.Sujeet Jog