We do not start of by saying that we have world class infrastructure, rather we would like to mention that any infrastructure which do not provide the right learning environment cannot be termed as world class no matter how plush it looks.
However our primary objective in designing and setting up our classrooms and labs has been to ensure that the right kind of energies and ambience are omnipresent, so that the perfect environment for learning is created. Our infrastructure consists of
- One air conditioned classroom with public addressing system and projector, it can seat a maximum of 65 participants
- One air conditioned lab with thirty five latest dual core computers and lcd display panels. Maximum space between systems and seats for improved movement
- One administrative block with counseling space, software development room, MD’s cabin, Visitor’s lobby and Security officer’s bay.
- One air conditioned thirty seater online classroom designed to conducted mentoring programs, workshops and in-house corporate trainings
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
More about us
- Raghu Bharadwaj, who started it all
- Our team
- Our training methodology
- Vision and mission statements
- Core Competencies and Capability statement
- Advantage Veda Solutions