How to make best use of a weekend course
There are certain things that can set the right environment for making the best use of a weekend course. So before coming to attend our weekend courses please do go by this checklist and see that you tick maximum of these, an 80% score is desirable
- Come fully prepared for a stretch of 6 to 7 hours a day, with short breaks in between
- Join the workshop only if you are thorough with the course prerequisites
- Join weekend workshops if you are really serious about the subject being taught
- Do not focus on taking down notes, just be with the trainer throughout, course material will be given to all participants.
- Be prepared to listen more and interact healthy
- Be prepared to use the weekdays in between to revise and practice what was taught
- Be mentally ready for the next weekend; revise last weekend’s lectures before coming.
- Use casual wear as you have to spend long hours
- Post training support
- Sit in a comfortable posture throughout the lectures, ensure that you change postures periodically so that the supply of oxygen to the brain is consistent and you are relaxed and receptive
- Shift your attitude from for-fun weekend to for-learning weekend
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
- Is regular course better than a weekend workshop?
- How to make best use of a weekend course
- Why only choose Veda Solutions for a specialized weekend workshop
- How is this course conducted