Corporate Training Overview
Over 25 clients and counting and with many repeat trainings, Veda Solutions is at the forefront and uncomparable in terms of delivering corporate trainings on core Linux areas like:
- Xilinx (5 trainings)
- Sasken (4 trainings)
- Silicon Image
- GE (2 trainings)
- Cognizant (2 trainings)
- Ministry of Defense (9 trainings)
- Tech Mahindra
- One Convergence (2 trainings)
- ICOMM Tele
- Powerwave (3 trainings)
- Server Engines
- Sipera Systems
If you are looking for?
- Imparting training to your non-Linux platform developers for upcoming Linux based projects
- Imparting core Linux system programming skills to your Linux application developers
- Post-recruitment training to your new recruits on core Linux domains
- Industry readiness training to your fresh recruits on Linux programming
Then our corporate training service could just be right for you. Just call 09885808505 or send us an email at email@example.com for more details
Corporate Training Feedback
Post Training Interview with Clients
Read how One Convergence Pvt. Ltd. benefitted from Veda Solutions’ customized training to their newly recruited engineers. Includes the direct transcript of the interview… More Feedback
"Working with Mr. Raghu Bhardawaj is an experience which will leave you yearning for more and more to learn. He has set bench marks in delivering trainings and I hope to have more of such wonderful sessions with him. His training is skillfully organized and .....read more" "
SSE at L&T Infotech, Japan)
"I’ve got trained in Linux kernel/device driver development in 2004 from Bharadwaj and he helped me to become expert in power management for platforms like phones/tablets/2-1's. His expertise/training helped me.....read more" "
(Sr. Systems Software Engineer at Intel Corporation)
"After working for two years as a microcontroller, embedded engineer I found my skills were insufficient to get me a current day embedded job. Most interviews I attended demanded skills on Embd. Linux, Kernel, Drivers, which I did not have. That’s when I decided to join Veda, something which I should have done long back" "
- FAQ on Corporate Training
- Why companies prefer Veda Solutions for conducting corporate trainings
- Tips to successfully conduct a corporate training
- Trainer's Profile